Friday, December 8, 2017

Polar Bears


...May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white...

Today is the final day of the Stampendous week of Merry and Bright.  I opted to use the Polar Bear Stamp and Die Set for my card today.  I love this set!  Bears of all types are a favorite of mine.  This was also my first time attempting to recreate the Northern Lights in ink, so much fun!



Here's what I used to create this card:

Salty Ocean Distress Ink™ by Ranger®
Wilted Violet Distress Ink™ by Ranger®
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink™ by Ranger®
Faded Jeans Distress Ink™ by Ranger®
Copic® Markers
Sharpie® White Paint Marker
Blue Shimmer Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased with how this card turned out!  I wasn't sure I was going to like how the sky came together but, once I had it completed, I really liked it!  It's "merry and bright!"  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. Love your background! When first saw it I thought Northern lights --before I read that was what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these charming bears! Beautiful sky background for your setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bears are just so sweet. I like the coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!