Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Winter White

My Stampendous Winter White is really more like a case of Moody Winter Blues!  I don’t know about you, but I love the Moody Blues and I was listening to their music this weekend.  It really puts me in a relaxed creative mindset.  I love this stamp and die set!  It’s so convenient to have both in one set!  Even though I didn’t use one of the sentiments that comes with the set, it does have some great ones you can check out here.




Here’s what I used to create this card:

Dylusions™ Ink Spray in London Blue, Bubblegum Pink and After Midnight
Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Strathmore® Watercolor Paper
Purple Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Here’s what I did to create this card:
  1. Trim watercolor paper to desired size
  2. Spray inks onto watercolor paper, allow to dry
  3. Stamp snowflakes randomly onto inked paper with silver ink
  4. Stamp largest snowflake onto purple cardstock and die cut
  5. Adhere ribbon to stamped paper as shown
  6. Trim a piece of purple cardstock for card base with a tent fold
  7. Adhere stamped piece to base and add snowflake with foam squares

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I do apologize for my post being tardy, however, I'm having internet connection problems at home.  Thankfully they're coming in the morning to try to fix whatever is going on.  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!  See you again on Friday!

Hugs,

Lea

4 comments:

  1. The Winter white stamp set is really neat, but your card puts it over the top. I like this card, but when you mentioned that Moody Blues music was your inspiration I Really like your card as I love the Moody Blues!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflakes and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the purple looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!