Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and Fred, She Said

Hello, all!!  It's time for a new challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog.  This week our sponsor is Fred, She Said and our theme is Furry Friends.  I've used Halloween Rosey for my ATC since Halloween is getting closer.  Besides, Halloween is my favorite holiday!  By the way, the spider web is stamped with silver ink and I LOVE how it turned out!


This is what I used to create this ATC:

Stampendous® Halloween Charms Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Stampendous® Big Top Type Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest® Solar White Cardsock
Doodlebug Design Inc™ Haunted Manor 6x6 Paper Pad
Black Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Smooch™ Pearlized Accent Ink - Siren
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive

This is what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut
Trim ATC base from black cardstock
Trim patterned paper with a 1/8" margin on all sides
Stamp the letters spelling Boo and color
Stamp spider web and spider in upper right corner
Add a dot of Siren Smooch to the spider
Adhere patterned paper to ATC base
Adhere puppy image to ATC

That's it for me today!  Hope you like the super cute Halloween Rosey, I think she's pretty darn adorable myself!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!