Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and That Craft Place

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is That Craft Place.  Our them for the week is Use Numbers Anywhere on Your ATC.  I've used two images on my ATC for today, It's Not Fair - Grumpy Bubbles and Scrabble Word/Number Tiles.


Here's what I've used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers:  E50, 51, 53, 93, 41, 42, 43, 44; YG01, 03, 25; B41; RV55
Dylusions® Spray Inks in London Blue, Calypso Teal and Fresh Lime
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Marker in Twisted Citron
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Cover Stock in Solar White
Bo Bunny® Splash Patterned Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Double the scrabble tile images one on top of the other and print all three images along with typed sentiment
Color her and fussy cut, set aside
Trim the scrabble tile image 1/4" smaller than ATC size and spray with inks, heat with heat gun to dry
Trim patterned paper scrap to ATC size
Adhere all layers as shown

This was a super easy and fun ATC to create.  I love using the sprays for my backgrounds and just watching how the colors mix.  And, in case you're wondering, which you're probably not, I really don't like math!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!