Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wicked Wednesday With Creepie Cuties

Hi all!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Creepie Cute Stamps.  The image I've used today is Catching Stars and our theme this week is to use Orange and Black.  Here's my take on this week's challenge:


Here's what I've used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers - BV02, C4, C5, C7, C9, E50, E51, E53, YR000, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18, YG11, YG13, YG95
Faber-Castell® PITT Artist Pens - Green Gold, Black, Orange Glaze, Cinnamon
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress Ink Marker and Pad
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Tangelo Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Dylusions® Slate Grey Ink Spray
Scrap of gray paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and fussy cut
Trim ATC base paper to ATC size
Using green gold pen, add "sand" to bottom of paper
With stippling brush, add distress ink randomly over paper
Paste stencil starfish in lower right corner, heat with gun to dry
Using Seaside stamps add designs as shown
Add a few lines with black distress marker and rub over them with a baby wipe
Using a paint brush, brush on a few swipes of gray spray ink
Color starfish with cinnamon and orange glaze PITT pens
Using black PITT pen, write sentiment across top of ATC
Adhere mermaid to ATC

I loved coloring this image and creating my little dark under the sea world.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again next week with another ATC challenge.  I'll have more posts this week so stop on by Thursday, Friday and Saturday and take a peek.

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!