Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Today I've used the image Mia - Howdy and our theme is Cowgirls/Cowboys.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Little Yellow Bicycle® Patterned Paper
Light Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Red Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Burlap Twine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut
Trim base for ATC from light blue cs
Trim patterned paper 1/4" smaller height and width than ATC base
Trim strips of red cs and weave into a plaid pattern over denim-look paper
Adhere strips to patterned paper and snip off ends of strips that hang over edges
Adhere patterned paper with strips to ATC base
Create a "lasso" with twine and adhere to ATC
Using foam mounting squares, attach Mia to ATC
On a scrap of white paper, write sentiment, edge with red Copic® and adhere to front of ATC

I did take a little creative license with this image by giving her boots and a dot of a nose and a tiny mouth.  I just felt like she needs boots to be a cowgirl and they were easy enough to draw onto her legs.  She was actually quite fun to color and I think she's turned out cute as can be!

I do hope you'll play along with us!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!