Hello! So how have you enjoyed our Stampendous and Tombow USA projects the past couple of days? Are you falling in love with the Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils as much as I have? I must admit, I'm smitten with how beautifully these colored pencils blend. Yep! I have fallen in love! Here's my project for today:
Here's a slightly different angle to show you the "texture" I created on the sweater, hat and gloves.
Here's what I used to create this card:
Tombow® Recycled Colored Pencils - Yellow Ochre 05, Brown 31, Black 33, Yellow Green 06, Green 07, Blue 15, Light Blue 13, Gray 34, Pink 22, Yellow 03, Chrome Yellow 04, Orange 28, Vermilion Red 26, Magenta 23, Violet 19, Purple 18
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Recollections™ Jolly Holiday 6x6 Paper Pad
May Arts Ribbon® Twine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
Here's what I did create this card:
Stamp image with black ink onto mixed media paper
Color image with colored pencils and trim to desired size
Create a 5"x5" square card base with a tent fold
Trim patterned paper to 4.75" x 4.75" and adhere to card base
Trim a mat for colored image and adhere image to mat
Tie twine around bottom of matted image and tie a bow
Add glitter in random spots on "snowman" and "snow
Adhere image to card front.
Here's a list of my teammates playing along today:
Do we have prizes? Why, yes, we do! There will be 2 prize packages that include:
• A roll of Tombow Foam Tape
• A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
• Your choice from Stampendous Create Fall, Create Christmas, Create Winter or Create a Poinsettia Cling Stamp set and Matching Dies
- Have a US Mailing Address (See Official Rules)
- “Like” both TombowUSA and Stampendous company pages on Facebook if you use it.
- Follow @tombowusa and @stampendous on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (or wherever you play along)
- And comment on all the blog posts from both teams all week. Including our pre-game posts Mon-Thurs and our Weekend hop Fri-Sun.
- We’ll give you until Tuesday, September 22 to get all those great comments in, then we’ll choose 2 winners on Sept 23.
Be sure to comment and tell us where you’re from, because our Australian Distributor The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring a prize for one friend “down under” to win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil and a surprise goodie from their terrific stock of Stampendous merchandise!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed our hop and you're inspired to give these awesome pencils a try. I think you'll fall in love with them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!