Friday, September 11, 2015

How Do You Create Christmas?

Hello!  The Stampendous Design Team is sharing cards this week on how we Create Christmas, well, the cards and paper crafts anyway!  My card today is a very simple with a bit of a mixed media style. I've used products from companies that we collaborate or partner with yearly, including Tombow, Faber-Castell and Tsukineko.  Each of the companies listed below has been so very generous with our team and I sure appreciate their generosity!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Tombow® Recycled Color Pencils:  03, Yellow;  04, Chrome Yellow;  05, Yellow Ochre;  32, Vandyke Brown;  10, Deep Green
Faber-Castell® PITT Artist Pen, White - 101
Radiant Neon® #71 Electric Yellow Pigment Ink Refill by Tsukineko®
Radiant Neon® Amplify™ White by Tsukineko®
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives


Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp tree and star on white paper, color and die cut
Add Amplify™ to tree and heat
Create an A2 card base with a tent fold from blue cardstock
Using white PITT pen, add "snow" to bottom of card front
Lay star face down, squirt out a small drop of yellow ink and using a small paintbrush, spread ink around star on card front
Remove star from card front and fill in star with additional ink and create "tails"
Adhere star to card front
Put a small amount of glue on finger tip, swipe across bottom of card in a few places and add glitter
Adhere tree to card front

I had fun creating snow on the tree with Amplify™ from Tsukineko!  I love the texture it adds and it's incredibly easy to use.  Would love to know what you think about how it looks, too!  Here's the rest of the team playing along today:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you again next week with more stamping inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lea

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always leaving me such nice comments! You always make my day!

      Delete
  2. Love all the dimension with the Amplify!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!