Yay! It's the first official day of the Stampendous and Tombow Blog Hop!! Have you caught all the hints we've been sharing this week leading up to today?! We're showcasing the awesome Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils each of the DT members received free! I've always loved colored pencils and these are no exception. They blend beautifully; if there's a color you need and don't have, just blend it yourself! Here's my card for today:
Here's what I used to create this card:
Tombow® Recycled Colored Pencils - I used Brown (31), Gray (34), Deep Green (10), Pink (22), Orange (26), Vermilion Red (25), Light Blue (13), Green (07), Silver (35), Gold (36)
My Mind's Eye™ Christmas Wish 6x6 Paper Pad
May Arts Ribbon® - Light Blue Silk
Glue Dots® Adhesives - Craft Dots
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Here's what I did to create this card:
Stamp kitten image with black ink and color with colored pencils, trim image
Stamp sentiment with black ink onto colored image
Create A2 card base with a tent fold and lightly distress edges
Trim patterned paper 1/4" smaller than card base size for background
Create a mat from scrap base cardstock, lightly distress edges and adhere image to mat
Tie bow and adhere to patterned paper as shown, use glue dot to secure center of bow to paper
Adhere all layers
Here's a list of my teammates that are hopping today:
Lea Fritts (me!)
Do we have prizes? Why, yes, we do! There will be 2 prize packages that include:
• Tombow Recycled Color Pencils 24 pack tin
• A roll of Tombow Foam Tape
• A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
• Your choice from Stampendous Create Fall, Create Christmas, Create Winter or Create a Poinsettia Cling Stamp set and Matching Dies
- Have a US Mailing Address (See Official Rules)
- “Like” both TombowUSA and Stampendous company pages on Facebook if you use it.
- Follow @tombowusa and @stampendous on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (or wherever you play along)
- And comment on all the blog posts from both teams all week. Including our pre-game posts Mon-Thurs and our Weekend hop Fri-Sun.
- We’ll give you until Tuesday, September 22 to get all those great comments in, then we’ll choose 2 winners on Sept 23.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy our hop and you're inspired to give these awesome pencils a try. I think you'll love them! Have a blessed weekend and I'll see you again tomorrow with something a little different!