Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sweet Escapes are Awesome!

Desert Island Crafters Challenge is sponsored this round by Sweet Escape Digis and the image I've chosen is Witch Digital Stamp.  I love her images as they're all wonderful!  The faces are so sweet and they're just fun to color.  Here's the list of items to choose from for this challenge:

1.  Turn something sweet into something creepy
2.  Use black, purple and orange
3.  Use spider webs
4.  Add some glitter/sparkle
5.  Use a die cut
6.  Use paint
7.  Tear something
8.  No pink
9.  CASE a DT Member
10.  Something metal

For my image I've used 2, 3, 4, 5,  and 6.  Remember, you must use at least 3 items from the list for your project.




Here's what I've used to create this card:

Copic Markers
Hickory Smoke Distress Ink from Ranger
Eerie 6x6 Paper Pad from BasicGrey
Purple Cardstock from Bazzill Basics Paper
Creepy Web Die from Memory Box
Label Eighteen Die from Spellbinders
DecoArt Media Shimmer Mister in Violet
DecoArt Media Mister in Yellow Green
Silver Micro Glitter from Stampendous
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives for 3L
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura (Great for intricate dies)
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives for 3L

This was such a fun card to create!  It helps to have an awesome stamp to begin the process!  I hope you'll check out Sweet Escapes, I'm pretty sure you'll love them too!  So, let's see what you can create from our fun list!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!