Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wicked Wednesday With Oddball Art Company

That's right, it's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is Oddball Art Company by the super talented Lizzy Love!  Our theme this week is Witches, Bats and Black Cats.  My little witch is batty about someone!  Heeheehee!  I've used images #103 and #84 (the wings from the Frankenstein bat).


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Shabby Shutters Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Eerie Paper Pad by BasicGrey®
Classic Crest™ Solar White by Neenah®
Orange Cardstock by Bazzill®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares™ by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Purple Ink Pen

Hope you'll play along with our challenge this week!  It's a fun one and I'm betting you have some cute witches, bats and black cats in your stash!  So, give us a treat and show us some creative tricks for Halloween!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll see you again soon.  Hope your Halloween is full of treats!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!