Saturday, October 15, 2016

Clowning Around

It's October 15th, already!  Only two more weeks until Trick or Treat!  So, it's also time for a new Desert Islands Crafters Challenge and this week our sponsor is Oddball Art Co.  I've used image Casey the Clown #75B for my card.  Here's the list of things to chose from for this challenge, remember, you need to use at least 3.

 
And here is my card using 1, 3, 4, 7 and 9:


Here's what I used to create this card:

VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine®
Memento™ New Sprout Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine®
VersaMark™ Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine®
Copic® Markers
DecoArt® Media™ Matte Medium
Basicgrey® Eerie Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Lime Green Bazzill Basics Paper®
Orange Bazzill Basics Paper®
May Arts® Ribbon
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

I had a lot of fun playing "mad scientist" and mixing my own embossing powder mix!  I added a little of each of the embossing powders listed above, along with the lime and orange micro glitters.  It's so much fun to mix things up and see what you come up with.  For the corners, I've mixed the lime color fragments with black crushed glass glitter and orange micro glitter.  Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!  I hope you're inspired to play along with our challenge and I'll see you again soon!  

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!