Monday, October 31, 2016

Ghoulish Night


At last!  It's Halloween and a time for all things spooky and ghoulish!  My card for today is a somewhat bloody and rabid Hare Dracula from Stampendous!  I hope you've enjoyed the 31 Days of Halloween!


Here's what I've used to create this card:

Copic® Markers
DecoArt® Media™ Mister Red
Distress Inks™ in Hickory Smoke, Shabby Shutters and Fired Brick
Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors®
Eerie Paper Pad by BasicGrey®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
3d Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®

Hope you have a frightfully fun night and please be safe!  Watch out for those cute little trick or treaters out there!  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Halloween!
Lea







7 comments:

  1. Hare Dracula looks very spooky all splattered in blood! Great Halloween card! Love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will definitely be my Halloween card for my bunny rescuing friend next year. Hare Dracula is already on the list. Thank you for the delightful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bunny.
    I'm going to get this stamp -
    who would think a mild-mannered
    rabbit could be so terrifying.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! That is a whole lot of blood. Bwaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of the rabbit in Monty Python's The Holy Grail! LOL! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!