Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Creepie Cute Stamps

Time for the next Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge!  This week our sponsor is Creepie Cute Stamps found in the BitStrange Etsy Store.  The image I've used is The Awakening and the theme is "Anything Goes."  Isn't she creepy?  And, very cool!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor Pencils
DecoArt Media Mister in Red
DecoArt Media Shimmer Mister in Violet
Echo Park the Apothecary Emporium 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Bazzill Basics Paper Purple Cardstock
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives for 3L
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives for 3L

I hope you'll play along with us, this is such an easy challenge for this week!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!