Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Nikki Burnette

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge time and this week we're lucky enough to have Nikki Burnette as our sponsor.  Our theme this week is "Halloween Colors," pretty simple, right?!  Her fantasy art is just the coolest and always fun to color.  The I've used her Witch Stamp - Zoe for my ATC.  I really love this image.  I wish now that I had made it a tiny bit smaller to include more of the trees on my ATC.  When it's a detailed image like this one, you really want to make the image as large as you can, especially when your eyesight isn't the best!  LOL!  All part of getting older, I suppose.  This particular image comes with two versions, the one I've used and another with out the trees and moon in the background.  Both are awesome.


Here's what I used for this ATC:
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Orange Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Purple Cardstock by Bazzill Basic Paper®
E-Z Runner™ by Scrapbook Adhesives® for 3L®

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll play along since this challenge is VERY easy!  I'll see you again very soon!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!