Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with A Day For Daisies

What day is it?  It's Wicked Wednesday and time for another ATC Challenge!  This week's sponsor is A Day For Daisies and I love her images!  The image I've used is Little Moon Witch with our theme of Cute or Creepy Halloween.  Obviously I chose the cute route!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor Pencils®
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens in Yellow, Buttermilk and Clear
Sakura® Gelli Roll Pen in White
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Navy Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner™ by Scrapbook Adhesives® for 3L®

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll play along and share with us your Cute or Creepy Halloween ATCs.  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!