Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just Some Fun...

...with Just Some Lines, our sponsor this time around!  Desert Islands Crafts Challenge time!  Here's the itinerary for this challenge:

  1. Your favorite color combination
  2. Use Metal
  3. No Flowers
  4. Ribbon
  5. Paint
  6. Not a Card
  7. Make it a Tag
  8. DO NOT color your image
  9. Journal it
10. Sparkles 

For this challenge I've used 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 10!  I do plan to use this tag in my journal but since I haven't gotten that far, I didn't want to fudge and add #9.  Here's my project:


Here's the whole tag and a close-up!  This stamp from Just Some Lines is Em Joy and I think she's totally adorable and so much fun to color!  I've colored her with my Copics, my papers are Memory Box and I've used miscellaneous ribbon and sparkles.  Be sure to go to the Challenge Blog and link your project, you know you want to play along!

Hugs,
Lea




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!