Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wicked Wednesday!

Hello crafty peeps!  I was recently invited to join the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog and I happily accepted!  I've never done ATCs before (GASP!  I know!) and thought this would be something fun to do.  Not only that but a great way to use up scraps and, let me tell you, I have plenty of those hanging around the craft room.  Besides, the images from our sponsors are all pretty cool!  I think it's going to be a super fun endeavour and I'm really looking forward to playing along.  With all that said, here's my first ever ATC:


Our sponsor for this week is Time for Tea Designs Digis and Clear Stamps.  There are some really cute images and if you've never checked them out, you need to!  This image is Super Cute Hat Digital Stamp and I am just in love with her.  All of her girls are adorable and I'm going to need more of these!  I've used Crate Paper's Bundled Up Collection, along with Neenah and Bazzill.  I colored her with my Copic markers and accented with Dew Drops.  So quick, easy and FUN!  Hope you like her!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I've been thinking I really need to get back over there and start making a few ATCs. Maybe this week. Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!