Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Whimsical Bird

It's the 1st and that means it's time for another Desert Islands Crafters Challenge.  Our sponsor for this challenge is The Stamping Boutique.  She has some super cute digital stamps and the one I've used today is called Whimsical Bird.  It reminded me of a partridge in a pear tree so I thought it was perfect for this time of year.  Here's the itinerary for this challenge:

1.  Glitter
2.  Ribbon
3.  Die Cut
4.  Airbrushing or Spray (Perfect Pearls Mists, Memories Mists, Dylusions)
5.  Snowflakes
6.  Winter theme with Summer colors
7.  Stencil
8.  Three Layers
9.  Pocket
10. Distressing

Remember, you need to use at least three from this list.  Here's my card:


I've used #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8

Here's a close-up showing the sparkle from the Clear Spica pen I used to add a little glittery goodness:


Now it's your turn to show us what you've created!  Link your card here!  I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.  Have fun!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!