Monday, January 27, 2014

Show and Tell

In Creative JumpStart 2014, Nathalie Kalbach has asked us to do a little show and tell as to what inspires us.  Both of the projects I'm posting here have been posted previously but they were created after two of the many things that inspire me.  The first is flowers.  I love flowers!  My grandmother was a HUGE lover of any plant that bloomed and she instilled that love in me.  This card was originally posted on December 13, 2012:


The stamps are both from Stampendous and the images were colored with Copic markers.


My next inspiration piece is one inspired by the beach.  Being a North Carolina gal, I spent a lot of summers vacationing at the beach.  I could sit and watch the waves roll in forever!  It's so peaceful there and I find that I fully relax when I feel the sand between my toes.  Ahhh!  Sweet serenity!  This card was originally posted on April 14, 2012.


The stamp is Stampendous, I've colored her with my Copics, the metal background piece is part of a truck filter that I've recycled.  The shells are from my favorite beach, Oak Island, NC!

There are many other things in life that inspire me, my children, music, all of nature, art in general, it doesn't take much to get my creative juices flowing!  These are just a couple of examples of my art and how I express myself.  I hope you enjoy them!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!