Friday, October 31, 2014

Broom Fly By!

Okay, this is a totally unplanned post but I really liked the way this turned out so I decided to show it.    This is another pendant from HHH Enterprises and I love that I can create something and then replace it for something else.


Here's what I used to create this pendant

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Markers: B97, Y21, Y23
Pencil

Here's what I did to create this pendant:

I traced the outside of the pendant with a pencil onto my cardstock
I stamped my design and colored it
I trimmed the triangle being sure to trim off a small amount inside the line on each side
I put the trimmed piece inside the triangle

This was so fast and easy!  I can't wait to make more inserts for it!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.  Now, I'm off to take my youngest out to Trick or Treat!  Have a Happy Halloween!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!