Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wicked Wednesday is A Day for Daisies

That's right!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is A Day for Daisies with a theme of Something Girly.  One of the things I truly love about A Day for Daisies images is how they are all simple but so sweet.  They are truly one of my favorite digital companies!  This image is Tiny Pixie Leaf and she is just so adorable!


Here's what I used to create this ATC: 

Cardstock from Bazzill Basics Paper™
Pebbles™ Family Ties 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Memento™ Pistachio Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Queen & Co.® Pearls in Teal
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers:
  • YG91, 93, 95, 97
  • BG05, 07, 57
  • E00, 11, 33, 93
  • BV00

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers, trim to desired size
Add distress ink all around white cs and edges
Stamp sentiment in lower right corner
Trim Bazzill™ to ATC size (2 1/2 x 3 1/2)
Trim patterned paper for background as shown
Adhere all three layers with paper glue
Free-hand cut six leaves from dot paper, adhere to ATC
Using marker, add some shading to each leaf
Adhere small pearl to each group of leaves

That's it for this Wednesday.  I do hope you'll play along with our challenge here; you might just win!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!