Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Delicious Doodles

Hello you Wicked peeps!  It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and our theme this week is Feathers/Wings with wonderful images from Delicious Doodles.  I've used Venetian Beauty for my ATC, what will you use when you play along?




Here's another angle to try to show the glitter a little better.

Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Cardstock from Bazzill Paper Crafts™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue from Beacon® Adhesives
Copic® Markers:
  • Skin - E00, 11, 33, 93; BV00
  • Hair - YR31, 24, 27; R89
  • Eye - YG93, 97
  • Wings, Mask, Earring - BG11, 53, 57; B37, 39; R27, 29

Stickles™ Glitter Glue by Ranger® in Patina

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim to desired size, color
Trim cardstock to ATC size (2 1/2" by 3 1/2")
Adhere colored image to cardstock
Add glitter glue as desired

We would love for you to play along with us this week!  Delicious Doodles has some amazing images.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon with some more stamping goodness.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!