Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wicked Wednesday and QKR Stampede

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is QKR Stampede.  The image I've used is RIP Digi and, of course, the theme is Halloween.  This image called for one thing and one thing only in my mind, here it is:


Yep, nice and simple but made me giggle pretty much the whole time I was coloring the image.  I knew what I was adding for a sentiment and I think there were a couple of times when I pretty much howled.  What can I say, I'm easily amused!

Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Basic Black Cardstock
Copic Markers - YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99;  W00, 0, 1, 4; BG000; E40, 41, 42, 97, 99
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and sentiment, trim both to desired size
Color images with markers
Trim base to ATC size
Adhere image to base
Attach sentiment with foam square

What a fun ATC this was to create!  Hope it gave you a smile or giggle, too.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon.  Until then, have a great day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!