Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Aurora Wings

This week the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog is celebrating Day of the Dead with Aurora Wings.  These are lovely detailed images that are so much fun to color.  The image I've used is Santa Muerte (Full Version).  I have to tell you, I used a magnifying glass to color this image.  This isn't easy to color at ATC size but I'm pretty pleased with my results.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image to fit ATC size 2.5" x 3.5"
Color image and trim to fit
Ink sentiment with Boss Gloss™, stamp on lower left corner of image
Add embossing powder, tap off excess powder and heat image 
Trim cardstock for base to ATC size
Adhere image to cardstock

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll see you again soon.  In the meantime, play along with our challenge and show us your best Day of the Dead ATC.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!