Thursday, December 10, 2015

Celebrate the Season with Dreamweaver

It’s Stampendous Dreamweaver Thursday and we’re sharing Christmas Cards this week made with our awesome stencils, dies and other great products.  I’ve used our Jumbo Merry Christmas Stencil and the larger of the two Nested Ornaments Die Cut set.  I really love how the two look together, I hope you do, too!


And, so you can see how sparkly the glittered stencil is, here it is in a short movie:

I think this gives you a good idea!

Here’s what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Teal Zeal Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Sponge Daubers™ by Tsukineko®
Echo Park® Wintertime Collection “Flurry” Patterned Paper
Recollections® “Jolly Holiday” 6x6 Patterned Paper
Core’dinations® Tim Holtz® Distress™ Collection in Pine Needles
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White 
May Arts® Grosgrain Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Glue Dots® - Small 


Here’s what I did to create this card:

Die cut ornament from patterned paper, ink edge with teal ink.
Cover ornament cap with silver ink, set aside to dry.
Adhere ornament to white paper, position stencil over ornament and tape down.
Paste emboss stencil with silver paste.
Cover wet paste with micro glitter, tap off excess to return to jar and set aside for paste to dry.
Trim card base and background paper.
Once paste has dried, trim stenciled card front to desired size and adhere all layers.
Create bow and loosely tack down ends with glue dots.

Here’s a list of my teammates that are playing along today:

Thanks bunches for stopping by today!  I’ll see you again tomorrow with more Stampendous fun so be sure to come back.

Hugs,
Lea



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lea. Using a paper pieced ornament and ribbon is a fabby way to frame the stenciled sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the sparkle. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This may be a very simple card but it packs quite the wallop!! LOVELOVELOVE it!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!