Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with SLS Lines

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is SLS Lines.  Our theme is "Add Antlers" and the image I've used is Nature Goddess Girl with Antlers.  I don't usually get into antlers since I'm not into hunting so I decided to get a little cheeky with mine. Hope the humor doesn't offend!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink™ in Antique Linen
My Mind's Eye™ Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Tombow® Marker - Brown
Miscellaneous Patterned Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and fussy cut.
Trim green cardstock for ATC base.
Trim patterned papers as shown.
Adhere layers of papers.
Add distress ink to edge of trimmed image and adhere to ATC.
Using scraps, write out sentiment, trim, add distress ink and adhere to ATC as shown.

We would love for you to play along with our challenge this week.  All you need is some antlers and some creativity and you're all set!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!