Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with The East Wind

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is The East Wind.  The image I've used is Hairnest and our theme is Winter Blues.  I love the tiny little birds flying around her!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Little Yellow Bicycle® Patterned Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to fit.
Trim patterned paper to ATC size and adhere colored image.
Write sentiment on scraps, color with markers and adhere to ATC.

It truly doesn't get any easier than this one!  Show us your best winter blues and play along, you might just win.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!