Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Lemon Shortbread

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps.  My image is Rose Wavy Hair and our theme this week is "Something New."  Well, that's an easy one with the New Year upon us!  I love the vintage feel of this image, she reminds me of the old-fashioned images you used to see on old Valentine's Day cards.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
May Arts Ribbon®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Overlay sentiment onto image and print.
Color image with markers and trim to desired size.
Trim a piece of pink cardstock for ATC base to 3.5"x2.5".
Create a small bow and adhere to corner of image.
Adhere image to ATC base.

I do hope you like my little ATC, I think she's kind of sweet and simple.  Like me!  Bwahahahaha!  Be sure to play along with us this week, I look forward to seeing your creations!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!