Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Faery Ink

Hi there!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Faery Ink.  Our theme is "Winter Holiday" and my image is Traveling Witch Girl.  I thought she was perfect for conjuring up a snow storm!


And in a different light, you can see more of the sparkle!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Stampendous® Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear® Stamps
Stampendous® Christmas Visions Perfectly Clear® Stamps
Copic® Markers
Memento™ Nautical Blue Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
atyouSpica™ Silver, Clear, Baby Blue and Sky Blue
Little Yellow Bicycle® "Winterings"
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and cut out.
Trim a piece of patterned paper to 3.25"x2.25".
Stamp sentiment and snowflakes with blue ink (use stamping off* technique for larger flakes).
Trim base of ATC to 3.5"x2.5" and adhere patterned paper to base.
Adhere fussy cut image to to front of ATC.

That's it for me today!  I hope you'll feel inspired enough to play along with our challenge!  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

*Stamping Off is also known as Repetition Stamping. It allows you to achieve different tones of one color because the amount of ink on the image lessens each time you press it on the paper, so the image becomes lighter.  Ink your stamp, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, then stamp again onto your project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!