Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

Yep!  That's right!  It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog challenge and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up.  The image I've used today is Little Star and our theme is a little different this week, we're playing Tic Tac Toe!  Select your "three in a row" on the board posted below.  I've used Stickles™, Free Space and Buttons for my three.


Here's my ATC:



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Antique Linen Distress Ink
My Mind's Eye™ Vintage Christmas Patterned Papers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ in Solar White
Red Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Diamond Stickles™
Aqua Stickles™
Patina Stickles™
Buttons by ©Buttons Galore and More
Misc. Twine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim closely as shown.
Trim patterned papers and ATC base.
Distress edges of all papers.
Add distress ink around image and patterned papers.
Adhere layers and roll corners as shown.
Add twine to buttons and attach buttons to ATC with glue.
Add various Stickles™ to image as shown, set aside to dry.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll play along with us this week and pick your own "three in a row!"  I'll see you again tomorrow with a Dreamweaver Thursday post.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, really a darling stamp and a beautiful job of coloring and putting it all together. Roxanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!