Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Today is a normal day with nothing special going on except this little birthday hop for our fairy stampmother, Laura Weed. We love you and hope you have an extraordinary day!  Laura is, indeed, the best fairy stampmother on the planet.  I am so blessed to be a part of her team and, more importantly, to be her friend.  Here’s my card to honor her day:


Here's the complete hop list:


Thank you, Laura, for all you do for us.  You are the glue  to our glitter and, without you, we would not shine so brightly.  Much love to you on your special day!  Happy Birthday!!

Hugs,

Lea

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, Wow...love your card. The flower is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card...and lovely thoughts for Laura's birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card for a wonderful lady!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful thing for you ladies to do for a beautiful lady!! Laura ROCKS and I want to wish her Happy 29th Birthday from her crafty 105lb friend! LOL TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww...thanks, Barb!! I'm only claiming 26 this year... but I'm afraid 29 is a lot closer. The 105lbs is a very long past dream, not sure I ever weighed that little...LOL... Thanks for thinking of me!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much, Lea!! This card is just lovely! I love the beautiful colors and the gorgeous coloring! Thanks for thinking of me on my special day, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one big beautiful flower. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!