Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'm Puzzled!



Welcome to Stampendous Dreamweaver Thursday!  Today’s post also includes my Patty Pop Ons collaboration project.  So, basically, you’re getting Stampendous, Dreamweaver and Patty Pop Ons all in one fun creation!  If you’re not familiar with Patty Pop Ons, you can read more about them here.  Something I really like, a portion of all sales of this product benefits Cornerstone for K•I•D•S, a non-profit charity.  If you’d like to order, you can do that here!

I have several pictures for you today, so please bear with me.  I’m going to share individual photos of each piece, then pieces joined together.  That way, you get a good look at everything.









Here’s what I used to create this project:

Memento™ Summer Sky Dew Drop Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Radiant Neon® Amplify!™ in White by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives™ 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®

Here’s what I did to create this project:

  1. Stamp images onto white cardstock, color and fussy cut each image
  2. Using light blue ink, apply ink to upper two-thirds of each piece by rubbing pad directly onto puzzle piece.
  3. For the third piece from left, apply an oval of ink using the VersaMarker™ pen, add embossing enamel and heat.
  4. On the same piece, using VersaMarker™ pen, add ink to the remaining open area and add Spoonful mix, heat.
  5. Apply VersaMark™ pad directly to the bottom portion of the other three pieces, add Spoonful mix and heat.
  6. Adhere stamped images to puzzle pieces.
  7. Add Amplify!™ and heat for additional snow and also for smoke from train.
  8. Hold stencil over the top of each puzzle piece, apply paste with palette knife (be sure to clean stencil after each piece), set aside to dry.
  9. Stamp sentiments onto scrap paper, edge with Copic Marker B52 and adhere to puzzle piece with a 3D foam mounting square.
  10. Edge each puzzle piece with Copic Marker B52 to give a more finished appearance.




Of course there are THREE prize packages that include a surprise Stampendous Cling Stamp Set PLUS a full 12-piece set of puzzle pieces with hook fasteners included so you can pop on your puzzle pieces practically anywhere! The deadline to comment is Sunday December 6th at 11:59 pm PST. See our official contest rules for details.

Here’s a list of my teammates playing along today:

Lea Fritts (me)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I do hope you have found a little inspiration with my fun creation.  Be sure to comment to win.  I’m posting again tomorrow so come on back for another visit. 

Hugs,

Lea

7 comments:

  1. This is so-o-o-o-o cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!!! Can't wait to get some of these puzzle pieces and create a special project that came to mind as soon as I saw them!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute decoration!!! I could see this on a mantel. It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO adorable! Love all the texture and that you made it SNOW! Thank you for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love the wintery theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute...so cute...I love these little critters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!